Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Universial Love

Hello dazzling darling's,
I know this is very last minute, but I've seem to allow time to swallow me up this past week due to the holidays and work.  I completed the exercises we were told to accomplish a couple hours ago and beings that I have been awake since 4:30am, I fell asleep right after completing them for thirty minutes and had the most strangest dream that seemed to fit the guidelines of integral healing using universal love and kindess and parts of the integral assessment. 
Just recently I had a bit of a hiccup at work.  I went into a new position supervising employees that have been there for five years all the way to twenty years.  It was very intimidating having to set certain guidelines and bring in new ideas.  Some people like my ideas, some seem all right with them and some seem to not like my ideas or me at all.  It's very frustrating being in the type of position I am in, but I am trying.  The integral assesment made me realize that being the boss, you cannot make everyone happy, especially when it is close to twenty employees you deal with almost every day.  I was hired for a reason and that was to control situations that need to be solved and to make the customers happier. 
I like to reach out to other managers and supervisors to get their input on how I should go about solving a problem or coming to an understanding with someone who is unhappy with me being there.  I also outlet to my husband every now and then and get his opinion, because he knows me and how I am and he understands that I can get very upset when people do not like me.  He is my biggest support and allows me to vent all the time and give me very good advice.  He was in the Army for ten years and had to work with new people every couple of months, so he understands finding ways to make people happy with what you are doing. 

Back to my dream, it was me and random people such as customers and a couple co-workers and some family members and we all were in a room sitting in a circle with a bright pink light shining on all of our faces.  I don't remember in full detail, but I do remember when I awoke I tried to make sense of it.  It could be everyone is giving out their love to one another and everyone is content.  Made it seem like life was so simple and in all honesty, it is pretty simple to be polite and happy everyday no matter what happens.

Seems like I just said a mouthful, but I hope ya'll can understand where I was going with all of that!
Have a good week.  I know I am ready for the weekend already.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    being in charge is really tough and I feel that managers should always have sums outlet to deal with the stressors of individuals they oversee. No you cannot please everyone and sometimes the positive thought is believing in our own ideas and ensuring that we do what it takes to make those ideas work. That is not to say that we are to be inconsiderate to the opinions or feelings of others but for us to realize will put in that position for reason and to patients and those mindful practices that think we all would get through both situations a lot easier now. Although I wasn't able to follow the dream that's okay.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. With ya girl, I took a class last year as an elective that dealt with the power of the sub-conscience and it's interpretation of our dreams. Michelle, there is some science to support these dreams but it is limited. Has this happened before? Do you remember a lot of details about your dream that you know is important but cannot figure their meaning? You might be sensitive to these messages from your sub-conscience.

    ReplyDelete