Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Subtle

Hello Darlings,

Well it is half way through the class that is teaching me so much about being spiritually connected in order to feel healthy and happy.
This week I revisited the Loving and Kindess exercise that was discussed last week and I have to say that it was more frustrating this time around than last because I knew what to expect and I couldn't quite get through it.  The Subtle mind exercise was a lot better.  The breathing exercise allowed me to concentrate on something physical rather than concentrate on a thought.
I actually use breathing to help me get through many things such as pain, stress or anxiety.  There have been many times when I have had a horrible stomach ache and I breathed through it.  People think that I would be a good canidate for childbirth, ha!
I think that physical and spiritual wellness are definitely connected!  For an example, when I am stressed out I do not want to exercise!  That is just a small, genaric example, but that example could lead to extreme health problems if I never wanted to go out and exercise to maintain health.  Feeling spiritually good about yourself and your health can lead to good health.  Keeping a clear, focused mind can definitely play a part in good health too.
Take care followers, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment